Kick start your student journey with us!
Our campus is based right in the very heart of Sharjah. We're in the city centre, next to the Merchant City, both of which are great locations for sightseeing, shopping and socialising alongside your studies.
General Admission Requirements
For UAE Curriculum Schools:
- Original twelfth-grade certificate certified by the Ministry of Education.
For foreign curriculum schools and schools outside the UAE:
- Equivalency of the general secondary certificate from the Ministry of Education.
- Eleventh-grade certificate attested by the Ministry of Education.
- Grade 10 certificate attested by the Ministry of Education.
English Language Certificate Requirements:
- EmSAT: 1100
- IELTS: 5
- TOEFL Institutional: 500
- TOEFL IBT: 61
Additional Documents Required:
- Two (2) personal photos.
- A copy of the student's birth certificate.
- A copy of the student's EID card + the guardians.
- A copy of the passport of the student + guardian (in addition to the unified number, file and family number for UAE nationals)
- A copy of the residence permit (for expatriates)
- A copy of the family book (for UAE nationals)
- A letter from the National Service authority (for male citizens of the UAE)
- Certificate of Good Conduct - Criminal Status (Applied by the Ministry of Interior) submitted to the Sharjah Maritime Academy.
- Salary letter from the student's guardian (for citizens of the Emirate of Sharjah and children of citizens of the Emirate of Sharjah) terms and conditions apply.
- Deposit of application fees (660 dirhams - non-refundable)
- Student and Parent Contact Details.
For Bank Deposit
Sharjah Islamic Bank
For more information, you can contact us.
+971 9 2089999
+971 9 2089560
+971 9 2089557